Why Am I Here?
A Questionable Talk by LGS
What do you talk about?
Whether you care to openly admit it or not, grad school has probably felt like a sledgehammer repeatedly slamming into your face and soul. Spend an hour with Lego Grad Student as he attempts to explain why this is a perfectly normal–but not inevitable–feeling, and offers painfully learned advice on how you can manage it. (Satisfaction absolutely not guaranteed.)
What can I expect?
- A one-hour talk (described above).
- Q&A session right after the talk.
- Autograph session with prints and posters for sale (only if you want).
- Additional meet and greets by request.
- Note that the host is responsible for travel, hotel, and a speaking fee. The fee may vary depending on the size of the event, as well as the addition of additional meet and greets previously mentioned.
Want more information?
Send me a private/direct message on Facebook or Twitter.